Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Back on Ebay

Hey all, it's been awhile since you've heard from me.  I'm still here, doing real life stuff and all.

I recently put some of my Confederates back up on Ebay, so if you want a couple bags, you can pick them up there.  I'm selling (and buying, which is more common) as "r.steal".

I'm going to go basement diving tonight, see what else I can put up for sale.

I attended GenCon this past weekend in Indianapolis, the largest gaming convention in the world.  Picked up several pieces of the Wings of Glory game by the maker Ares.  It's a cool WWI dog-fighting game with awesome pre-painted miniatures.  Whether I'll ever actually play it, I don't know.  But I do like the minis.

Wings of Glory by Ares


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see back, just picked up some of your figures the other day. They are very nicely done.