Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Restocked a few Dealers

Hey All!

Just wanted to let you know that I've restocked some dealers with the plastic Confederate Infantry.  So if you are in need, check with Toy Soldiers of San Diego, Classic Toy Soldiers, and Michigan Toy Soldiers.  I'm sure some of the other dealers probably still have some in stock too.

You can still purchase directly from me, but honestly, it will probably take a day or two longer to get your order out to you.

The Indianapolis toy soldier show is coming up on April 12th, and I'm hoping to be able to make it down there for that.  I won't have a booth, but there are usually a few guys there that sell my figures, either the Marx-Man or the War Store, so be sure to check out their stock.

It must be something in the weather, but I've gotten a few random emails asking whether I'll do another set.  The answer is..... I highly doubt it..  Put your faith in TSSD, Austin Miniatures, Paragon, CTS, Barzso, and X-Force.  They are all releasing some super cool plastic these days, so check them out if you haven't already.

No comments: