Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Meh, throw it on Ebay

So I've been doing some organizing of my collection, figuring out what I have, what I need, and what I don't need anymore, and a few things have found their way onto Ebay.  My username is r.steal and hopefully this link will work....

http://www.ebay.com/sch/r.steal/m.html?item=281279036465&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

Some good stuff, and at least one thing I wouldn't expect anyone to want.  I pretty much said so in the ebay description.  But hey, to each their own.

One of the things that I posted was an old 21st Century Italian WWII airplane model kit, still in the box.  I put up a set of ESCI WWII Russians, and a set of the ESCI Modern Russian Paratroopers.  I had an extra bag of a few TSSD sets that I put up as well.  Put up a couple of older Britains Deetail sets, and a set of the Pegasus Russian Naval troops.

I also put up a couple sets of my Confederates, if anyone needs some more.




No comments: