Wednesday, February 26, 2014

2014 Indianapolis Toy Soldier Show


It's coming right up, so start saving your pennies!  The Indianapolis Toy Soldier Show will be on April 13th from 10:00 a.m. to 3 p.m.  It's my favorite show (day) of the year.  It's not the biggest, but it's by no means small.  Plenty of stuff to browse, and a lot of good deals to be had.  I've gone the past several years as a dealer, but I realized that I was spending a lot more than I was bringing in, so decided to cut the charade, and just go all out with the shopping.

I'm taking my nephew with me again this year.  He's 12 now, and is into toy soldiers on a minor scale.  He has decided that he wants Marx Rev War British troops.  I have no idea why he has focused on them, but he has, so good for him.  That's just what I want to pass onto my impressionable nephew, an irrational compulsive desire to collect colored bits of plastic.  Not a bad way to spend your days until shuttled off this mortal coil.

No comments: