Thursday, November 29, 2012

'Tis the Season

A co-worker added a little holiday festivity to the display I have in my office at work.  They threatened to put little strands of holly on the castle walls as well.  Next thing I know, there's probably going to be eight tiny reindeer on the battlements!


QUICK 4th Quarter, 2012 Update
I've gotten a comment and a couple emails asking about what new sculpts we are doing.  Nothing has been sculpted yet, but as soon as something is done, I won't keep it secret.  I'll be hollering from the rooftops about it, to see if I can drum up enough interest to actually get it produced.  And if I have anything to say about it (which I will), the final product will be in plastic.

1 comment:

JimC said...

Beau,

You can pick up some of the miniature Christmas lights and even wreaths, etc. that are sold for the various Christmas villages to bedeck your battlements and appease you co-workers!

Jim