Monday, December 10, 2012

Antique Store Finds

I hit the jackpot at the Antique Store this past weekend!  I hardly EVER find anything.  This this time I found a couple real treasures, along with several bags of misc. figures.


Found a box of 1/32 Airfix French.  The box was in just ok condition, but all the figures were there.  And they were only asking a few bucks for it.  Rock on.


I don't think I've ever seen anything Barzso in an antique store, but there it was, the Rangers on the Lake set.  I probably overpaid for it, but I was there, and it was there, and it's long been out of print, so it went home with me.

Also picked up some Marx Civil War centennial figures, and a few Marx G.I.s.  Left behind a Marx Navarone set that I thought was a bit pricey for what was actually in the box.  Also saw lots of 21st Century figures and vehicles.... those are getting harder to find, maybe should have picked up a couple, but I passed.

Overall, I'd say it was a pretty good day at the Edinburgh Antique mall.  If you're ever buzzing through Southern Indiana, it's a nice big antique mall to stop at.

No comments: