Monday, November 26, 2012

2013 Indianapolis Toy Soldier Show

Saw this linked to on the Hobby Bunker forums, and wanted to pass it along.  The 2013 Indianapolis Toy Soldier show is scheduled for March 24th, and it will be held at the same location as 2012.  Last year was the first time at the new location, and I personally thought it was great.  We had our best sales year ever, and I look forward to improving upon it even more this year.

Me at the 2012 Indy Show

Paragon Mountain Fotress displayed at the 2012 Indy Show.  An awesome piece that sold before the day was done.
I pulled these photos from the Playset Magazine website where they have a ton showing off the 2012 show.

My goal is to have plenty of products from my favorite makers including TSSD, Paragon, and Westin.  Hopefully I'll be able to branch out a little more this year to some other makers as well.

I took a lot of foam with me last year, and hope to do so again this year.  If there is anything in particular someone needs, let me know early, and I'll try to bring one with me.  I have a lot of foam sitting around, and it could save you some shipping fees.

Also, maybe we'll have something special to show off...... remember that I mentioned some business talk from my trip to OTSN.  Hopefully we have something panning out.  maybe maybe, hopefully hopefully, as in something like a prototype sculpt or two.......  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Are you planning on getting back to plastic for these new sculpts? If so, Civil War or something else?
Thanks,
Tom