Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Paragon Scenics "Spanish Wells" Playset

Our friend at Paragon has put out a new playset, featuring all of his figures, plus several scenic pieces that should fit in with the rest of your adobe themed parts.  It looks to be a good value, and having seen all of his figures and scenics up close, they are sure to be of the highest quality.  I was REALLY impressed with the Mountain Fortress he put out a couple years ago.  Really cool, with a lot of play value, lots of little nooks and details where you could do all sorts of cool setups.

As always, your support of the hobby is the sole reason companies can continue to release new things!

Oh, and go pledge at our Kickstarter!!!!!  We'll have a new update posted over there soon.  And I've been bombarded with emails lately, so if I haven't gotten back to you, I will, I promise!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I picked one up at San Antonio, I haven't had a chance to break it open since I got home - things have been REAL hectic this month; but seeing it at the show I was really impressed with the figures (I already had all the different figure sets but can always use more) but particularly the scenics. There are a couple ruined adobe houses among other things. I hope to break it out soon and get to fool around with it. Wayne W