Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Kickstarter Introduction Video


Here's our Introductory Video for our upcoming Kickstarter Event.  I'm no filmmaker, but I was fairly happy with how it came out.

We plan to launch our project this coming Friday, sometime in the morning.

We were mentioned on the Marx Playset Yahoo group (A great place to find information on current and vintage toy soldiers!!), which will hopefully bring a few people around to our cause.  And I thank those of you who have already promised to support us!  We'll cross our fingers, and hope it goes well!

Just a forewarning, I'm planning on sending out a short email to those of you who have purchased from our online store over the years.  I figure it's as good a way as any to reach the maximum amount of people who would be interested.  I hate spam emails, so I hope it won't be taken as such.

-Beau-

No comments: