Thursday, August 30, 2012

Attending Flea Market in Southern Indiana

Over the coming Holiday weekend, Saturday and Sunday, I'll have a booth set up in Southern Indiana, in a town called Vernon.  They have a huge town flea market, and I try to attend every year.  I have found some great toy soldier finds in the past, but have struck out as well.  You just never know what someone will pull out of their attic to sell for 25 cents.

I'll have a variety of plastic and foam for sale.  I'll have a stock of TSSD Romans and Barbarians, along with the Roman Fort.  I'll have a few sets of TSSD Indians, their set of four Earp brothers, and a few Alamo adobe buildings.  I'll also have some Paragon (including their mounted sets) and some Steve Weston WWII Brits.  Aside from those other dealers, I'll my own Confederates plus a whole bunch of stuff from my closet that needs a good home.  Marx, Accurate, MPC, Conte, AIP, Italeri, ESCI..... all good stuff (except for the MPC stuff.  Never was a fan of their figures).

Anyway, if you're in the area, feel free to stop by and say hi!  I'll be set up right out in front of the Historical Society.

No comments: