Thursday, September 15, 2011

Mid-September Update

Sometimes things just get away from us
September is just flying by!  OTSN is coming right up!  The bad news is that we won't be attending this year.  If we had managed to get a few more figures done, we would have made the trek, but with nothing new to sell, well, just can't justify the expense.  Plus, quality weekends with the  family are few and far between these days, so a weekend at home will be much appreciated.  Hope everyone has fun and spends money like it's going out of style.  I'll be thinking of you jealously.  I'll be sitting at home watching the Colts lose to the Browns..... THE BROWNS!!!!  how the mighty have fallen.

I haven't heard back from our supplier on when our restock on our first metal figure is coming, nor when the second figure will finally be ready.  I'm not in any mood to rush them (you can read that as I'm not in any mood to spend a whole bunch of money) so when it happens, it happens.

I'm happy to say that we're still selling our Confederates pretty steadily, and actually restocking some of the big dealers, which means collectors are still buying them at various places.  We were told that there was a run on them when CTS released their latest Confederates, so that's pretty cool.

Oh, and have you seen the new Fort coming from TSSD?  Rock the heck on man.  That's freaking awesome!  I'm so going to get that and do all sorts of cool things with it.

New Fort from TSSD for Romans

2 comments:

J. M. Steplyk said...

I won't be getting the new Roman marching fort (if anything, I'll expand my Boonesborough), but I did see 'The Eagle' this summer. If that doesn't make you want your own Roman fort, nothing will!

Anonymous said...

I had hoped to make OTSN this year at last, but had a wedding come up that weekend so... maybe next year. Definitely do San Antonio in May though.

Wayne