Monday, August 29, 2011

End of August Update / "Seeing the Elephant" Restock

Restock Coming Soon
Well, this year hasn't gone exactly to plan.  The planned plastic set morphed into a set of metal figures which morphed into a single metal figure with the second going through unforeseen delays.  I've been assured that the new pose WILL be completed.  No worries though, I dig em', you dig em', so we'll keep banging our head against the wall trying to get a few more out to you.  So here are some things to keep in mind.

1. We're going to restock our first metal figure.  If you are interested, EMAIL ME!  I'm not going to order a whole bunch, because I hate keeping a big inventory.  I have several of you already marked down as wanting one, and I'll email you as soon as I get some in.

2. We going to be sending another Civil War pose to the manufacturer.  I have no idea when it may be ready to sell.

3.  I still hope to get into the Roman and Barbarian era, but we've got to get these Civil War figures out first.  Only so many toy soldier dollars to throw around at one time.

4. You guys rock.  Thanks for stopping by and checking in on us.

5. September.... Football..... Couch..... rock on!!!  

6. The TSSD playset is looking awesome.  I'm trying to figure out how to convince my wife that we need one.

No comments: