Monday, July 25, 2011

A "non" update

What? Huh?  Where am I? What is this place??  Oh I remember, it's the place that I should be updating more often!  Whoops.

To be honest, I haven't updated because I haven't heard too much.  As I mentioned before, our next figure to be released in metal suffered a bit of damage while being prepped for molding, and thus was delayed.  I'm assuming it shouldn't be too much longer, but in the famous words of my high school driving instructor - "You should never asssume anything...you know why?  Because when you assume things you make an a..OH GOD! LOOK OUT FOR THAT SQUIRREL!!!".

I sure wish he would have finished that quote.  I'm sure it would have been mind-blowingly profound and enlightening.  He was the football coach after all.

Oh, and that reminds me.  Thank goodness Football is ready to go again.  I know, a lot of us probably got mad that they would stoop to having a lock out, and blame one side or another for all this hoopla, bu at the end of the day, no matter how foolish we think they were being, I'm ready for some fall weather and Sunday Night Football!

No comments: