Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Set #3 Reorder Coming Soon

"I have my metal heating up... I'll throw your mold in this morning"


That was the message I got from the manufacturer today, so we should have some more metal figures very soon.  Assuming they don't all get spoken for, we'll open up the online store so you can purchase them there.

Remember the ongoing special: purchase a metal figure, and get a free bag of Confederates to go along with it. Email me if you want me to hold one for you.  I believe I've contacted everyone who emailed me already about getting some.  If I missed you somehow, let me know.

I also want to point out that this release is entirely MADE IN THE USA.  A California sculptor and a Hoosier casting service.  Nice to keep it local.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beau,
my figure arrived the other day, EXCELLENT! he's in a place of honor by the computer screen, along with some Historex painted Naps, thanks again for the great deal on the Rebel reinforcements too!
Gerardo