Tuesday, November 9, 2010

November Update

Hey All!

Wanted to keep ya'll posted on a few updates around here. First off, the sale continues! We've had a good response to it, and with Christmas coming up, thought you might appreciate it. So get em' while you can, Confederate Infantry for $11.99.
Next on the list, I want to direct your attention to Traverse Dioramic's new piece "Devil's Den" Part A. It's the first of a planned three terrain pieces that will all go together to make a massive Devil's Den. I know that Dave, the sculptor, put a lot of work into studying the ground around Devil's Den to get this as geographically correct as possible. Run over there and check it out.



Next on our list of cool stuff, Gene over at Paragon Scenics has announced an upcoming range of Scouts as his 2012 project. Should go awesome with all of the recent Custer stuff. I'm curious what color they will be available in.


...... ......


Oh, and how about an update on our little company... The thing we were 100% sure on, well, that's up in the air. The thing that we shot down the moment we looked at the numbers, well, it may just turn out to be pretty cool. The chick on the horse.... meh, probably jut a pipe dream (though it would have been awesome!). But we're aiming at San Antonio pretty darn hard...
And finally.... Dear Santa: This year for christmas, please bring me the toy that I've dreamed of since I was 5 years old. That's right, you know the one.



As Homer Simpson once said "When I was young, I wanted an electric football machine more than anything else in the world, and my parents bought it for me, and it was the happiest day of my life."

No comments: