Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Thomas Wayne Cunnyngham

Let me introduce the latest member of the Cunnyngham Collectibles family.
Thomas Wayne Cunnyngham, born Feb. 8th, 2010 at 10:14 pm weighing 7 pounds 6 ounces.
Stephanie and baby are doing great, and I ain't doin' so bad myself!
My apologies to you guys that ordered sometime during the past 24 hours. It will take one or two days longer to ship your figures to you. If I owe you an email, give me a few days, and I'll get to everyone.
...and the toy soldier hobby grows by one!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beau,
Hello,
Congrats on the new baby :) life will never be the same....and enjoy every minute of it!
Gerardo

Anonymous said...

congrats!

Anonymous said...

Awesome news, Beau! Congrats to you and Steph; your life will change but it will be worth every minute of it! Wayne from Alabama, the Old All American