Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Comments now enabled.... i think.

Sorry for any and all issues with posting comments. Several of you have contacted me about it, and I THINK I've figured a solution. When you choose to post a comment, it will cause a pop-up (which might cause a whole host of other problems for you with pop-up blockers). This will allow anonymous postings as well as posting under your Google ID. I do love to hear your comments, except when they are obvious gibberish spam postings in foreign languages. I babelfished one of them one time, and it was like the craziest stream of words ever. I wasn't brave enough to follow the link posted with it.

P.S. Go to Paragon Scenics home page (located in the list of links to the right under "friends") and check out their upcoming playset. Gene (owner and sculptor) has been working hard to get all this done, and I can't wait to see the finished project!

No comments: