Wednesday, August 12, 2009

On Release Date...

As you can see, we're getting very close. The reason I can't give an exact release date is because I don't know one yet. I would assume that the actual product might be done by the end of September, but then we have to account for the long boat ride over, which I've heard can take around a month. After that, we have to truck the cases to us here in Indiana.

This is our first time doing anything of this nature, so we're going to take it slow to make sure we do it right. Once we have product in hand, we'll immediately contact everyone on the Pre-Order list. After they have been taken care of, and their orders shipped, we'll post here and on the homepage that they are available to order. By that time we should have the online store up and going, and you can also call us to give us your order over the phone.

Will They be Available from Other Dealers?

Again, we are going to take things slow in this area. The truth of the matter is, the more we sell at "retail", the quicker we can put those dollars to work on producing set #2. I wouldn't expect to see these available anywhere but here until sometime in early 2010. Please understand, we're not going to be overloaded with figures... my "warehouse" is half of my garage... and I have a fairly small garage.

I want to thank everyone who has shown us support, emailed, called, submitted pre-orders, or referenced us on forum boards and email groups. It means a lot to us. We can't wait to share our toys with you!

No comments: