Friday, March 8, 2019

New Pose sent to Sculptor

Yesterday I sent instructions to the sculptor for a new figure.  Very exciting.  This is a new sculptor, so I'm hoping for the best.  All of our previous figures were done in a traditional manner... this will be done using 3D technology.  I've seen both good and bad 3D sculpts, so I'm withholding judgement until I see the finished product.

The figure will be from an era that I have not done before.

If it is successfully sculpted, and if it is successfully molded, and if it is successfully produced, and if it survives the long trip from China.... that's a lot of ifs.  Assuming all goes well, my plan is to offer individual figures instead of full sets.  We are going to run the minimum order, because I have zero faith that there are really that many collectors out there. 

I'll post more when I know more.

Beau

No comments: