Thursday, February 28, 2013

Zombies!!

ok, so I admit, I've never seen a single episode of the Walking Dead.  Nor did I ever watch any of the classic Zombie movies..... I take that back.  I watched Shaun of the Dead, and it was pretty good, but not because of the zombies, but because of the spoofy humor going on.  All of this to say, I'm not a big fan of the recent zombie craze.

Now, there are a few zombie things I can find myself interested in.  For example, and I think I've talked about this before, but the fairly new boardgame Zombicide is rockin' sockin' awesome!  Fun times to be had with that game.


And now you've got the upcoming sequel to Zombicide, which hasn't been released yet.  Take a look at their facebook page for the latest updates.



The above miniatures are all done in the 28mm size, or whatever that is they use in fantasy games.  But if you're looking for something in the 54mm or 1/32 range, check out what Gentle Giant has coming later in 2013.


If you've got a hankering for something different, something of the Walking Dead variety, these should be right up your alley.  $14 for 10 figures.

No comments: