Thursday, September 20, 2012

Leaving Tomorrow!!

We're leaving out tomorrow morning for Chicago!  It's about a 3.5 hour drive for us, but we plan on stopping several times along the way to sight see and such.  We plan on doing a bit of antiquing on the way up there, get lunch somewhere along the way, and arrive for room trading around 4:00 or so.  I usually make all my purchases during the room trading before the show ever starts.  I'll buy a few things at the Sunday show, but I'm usually tapped out by then.  I also usually skip out after lunch in order to catch the Colts game on the radio on the way home.  I may not feel the need so much this year.....

If you see me, please stop me and say hi!  And if  you don't know what I look like, here ya go...

Indy Show, 2012
I'll probably be wearing the same shirt too, unless my wife takes a notion to actually make sure I don't look like a bum.  You'll probably see me with my wife too, who graciously agrees to suffer through this madness.

Texas Show, 2010
Any way, if you see us, be sure to stop and say Hi!  I always like to see what others are finding and taking home.  I'm kinda sad I'm not working as a dealer this year, but really, it's probably more fun to not be tied to a table and be able to shop around.

No comments: