Monday, June 25, 2012

Back to Normal Shipping

Sorry to everyone who ordered last week while I was out.  I'm back home and am shipping all orders out today.  Thanks for your patience!  I tried to email everyone who placed an order last week.

The sale price on the Confederates at $6.99 a bag is still going strong, with free shipping on orders of 4 or more sets.  Thanks to everyone who has placed an order.  I've been a regular at the Post Office since I put them on sale!  I attempt to do same day shipping when I can, but often it waits till the next day depending on whether I've already made the drive to the post office that day.

I've been searching online for good hotel rates for OTSN.  I've already got the days off at work, so I should be able to attend all the room trading this year as well as the show.  Fun times!

No comments: