Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Mid January Update, 2012

Hey Everybody!

Just wanted to bring you up to speed with what's happening here.  As you can probably guess, our second metal figure is no where to be seen.  Last I heard, it was pretty much ready to go, but since then I haven't heard too much.  I'm sure I could roust the hen house and get it done, but financially speaking, I'm in no real hurry.  Same goes for the restock of the first metal figure.

We still have our plastic Confederates for sale, so no worries there.  You can buy from us with confidence, or you can get them from any of the other regular retailers as well. 

I'm looking forward to the Indianapolis Toy Soldier Show coming on March 25th.  I plan to be there with an assortment of stuff.  I'll hopefully be able to list some specifics closer to the date. I'll make another push to get some metal figure before then, but we'll see.

Rock on!

No comments: