Sunday, June 19, 2011

Seeing the Elephant SOLD OUT!

"Seeing the Elephant"
We are currently sold out of "Seeing the Elephant".  

Thanks to everyone that purchased one.  You guys absolutely rock!

We do hope to restock these at some point in the future, but for now we are focusing on our upcoming Civil War figure "Keep the Line", which you can see in our online store.

But wow, simply amazing.  We had these guys for two and a half months, and we've gone through everyone one of them (not counting the two I kept for myself, the one I had painted and gave to my dad today, and the one I gave to the guy that posed for the picture).  Your support has been great.

I'm really stoked about what we can continue to produce in metal while we continue to search out ways to make more plastic (did I mention the U.S. manufacturer I've been talking to about Injection Molding???).

And remember, our metal figures are sold exclusively by us, and are made entirely in the United States.

Rock on!

No comments: