Monday, January 24, 2011

Indianapolis Toy Soldier Show, April 3rd


April 3rd is the date for the 2011 Indianapolis Toy Soldier Show. I've attended as a collector for the past umpteen years, and as a dealer for the last two (though I've never "dealt" more than I "collected"!!).
We'll be there again this year, with all of our normal wares, plus a few new things. We're going to be stocking several TSSD products including some of the latest Alamo pieces, the new Reno's Hill, and all the newest figure sets. Be sure to stop by and take a look at them. I can tell you from first hand experience, they are excellent pieces.
We'll also have a few of the new WWII British figures from Steve Weston.
We also may have a few more surprises at our table... not sure yet. I'll let you know as we get closer to April.

No comments: