Friday, February 19, 2010

Upcoming Review in Playset Magazine

Look for a review of our figures in the upcoming Playset Magazine issue #50. We appreciate them taking the time to take a look at our figures and show them off to the collecting world. We're really proud of how they turned out.

I also noticed that there will be a section on some new "Battleboards" produced by Jim Clouse. Jim is a really nice guy and a friend, and I'm excited to see what he's come up with. You've know his work from the Barzso Playset buildings, which he has sculpted for sometime.

Other than that, I've been working on filling up some bags for the Indianapolis Show, cleaning out some stuff from my personal collection. We'll be selling some ESCI, Timmee, HAT, A Call To Arms, Reisler, All sorts of Airfix and Marx recasts, and various other items that I have too many of or I can live without. Be sure to stop by and see us if you make it to the show.

No comments: