Saturday, January 2, 2010

Mentioned in Playset Magazine

I just received the latest issue of Playset Magazine, and we were mentioned on page 8 along with a picture of our latest set. We do in fact have a set on it's way to them to review for an upcoming issue. And we appreciate their kind words about our first set!

A few days ago I got to chat with a collector who lives in my hometown. He came by to see me at work and we chatted for a bit about possible eras we could cover in the future. Everytime I think about doing something new, it just gets my blood pumping, and I can't wait to get started! WWII, Vietnam, Rev War... I WANT to do them all, but resources are limited, and we have to take it one step at a time.

As always, we know you're passionate about certain eras, and we want to know!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beau,
Have you read "Agincourt" by Bernard Cornwell (Sharpes author)? Give it a read and hopefully it inspires you to produce Longbowman of the 100 Years War. Currently in plastic only Accurate and Italieri have done these and Accurates were 1/35 scale. I think these would sell well in both the N. American and Euro market.