Monday, November 30, 2009

Quick note to International Buyers

Just to let you know, we will ship to international customers, though you might check our "authorized dealers" list to see if someone in your country already carries them. But if you would like to order directly from us, please email us first, and we'll figure out the best way to get the figures to you.

Hope everyone had a great weekend! We set up our Christmas tree tonight (between the Colts game and the Steelers game), and it got me all in the Christmas mood. And by that, I mean I had to surf through my favorite dealer's websites to see what I needed from Santa this year.

Dear Santa, please bring me:

1. Some new city buildings from Hobby Bunker
2. The Barzso Spanish Fort
3. The four Marx WWII Gallant Men that I don't have.
4. More Lemax Christmas Village Accessories
5. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (ok, not Toy Soldier related, but a must have this year!)
6. Some Cunnyngham Collectibles Confederate Infantry... oh wait, I've got plenty of those!

What are you hoping to get this year??

1 comment:

pylgrym said...

I am hoping to GET to St. Louis with Dorothy this year, to see the families we love; Dorothy's mom, dad and gramma live about 20 minutes from my mom and sister. Should be a wonderful Christmas! May even head up to Bluffton, IN to visit my aunt!
'
pEEgEE