Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Emails / Prototypes

First off, I want to say thanks for all the supportive emails and all the questions. I think I have finally responded to all of them, so if you didn't hear back from me, try again. My E-mail spam filter sometimes gets a little too excited about it's job! I love hearing all your ideas, suggestions, comments, and general feelings about the hobby. It will really help us put together a product that meets your needs!

As I've said, prototypes will be on display at the upcoming Texas Show. These are figures taken from the sculpted resin masters, and no mold has been created yet. That means that small changes can still be made. Please feel free to give us your feedback at the show. Your feedback is what's going to guide us as we decide on any changes that we may need to make to this first set.

I'll be releasing pictures of the rest of the figures starting on Saturday evening after the first day of the show, depending on Internet access at the hotel. I think you'll be pleased with what we have in store for you.

One final note, set #2 is starting to trickle into the sculpting phase. We'll keep you updated with our progress.

No comments: